With this post I thought I’d offer up a list of some of my all-time favourite reads (summer or otherwise) 😉 Enjoy!! Oh, and this list is in no particular order – it’s way too hard to come up with an order for such awesomeness.
- The Wishing Game by Patrick Redmond – for those who love really good psychological thrillers with a slight paranormal bent, this one is a can’t miss!!
- The Force by Don Winslow – a tour de force of epic proportions. Think The Shield or Training Day and up it by a thousand 🙂
- The Impossible Fortress by Jason Rekulak – a sweet and fantastic coming of age read. Highly recommended!
- The Pledge by Rob Kean – on the long side, but worth every word. This book will transport you to the college campus of your dreams – or nightmares 😉
- Place Last Seen by Charlotte McGuinn Freeman – first time I read this book I devoured it in one day!! Yes, it’s that good. A heart wrenching story that is well worth the tears.
- The Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks – this one has a twist to die for!! Will say no more.
- Now That We’re Adults by Lynn Almengor – another coming of ager delight and maybe the best indie published book I’ve read!!
- Ready Player One by Ernest Cline – if you remember the 80s at all, this book will take you back in such a fun way!!
- Night Road by Kristin Hannah – the weight of choices explored by a superb writer.
Everyone does top ten lists, so let’s stop at nine. Be different 🙂